An extraordinary call for applications is open for faculty mobility with Russia (IN or OUT).
The call for faculty mobility with South Africa is now closed.
Who can apply? Faculty from A4U universities and from partner universities in Russia listed below.
Russian partner universities:
- Higher School of Economics
- Kazan State Technological University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute
- Moscow State Law Academy
- New School of Economics
- North-West Institute of Management
- Omsk State University
- Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)
- Russian State University for the Humanities
- Southern Federal University
- Petersburg State Polytechnic University
- Petersburg University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO)
- Strelka Institute
¿What expenses are covered by the grant? Grants provide a daily allowance according to the receiving country, and a fixed travel quota to cover the flight expenses.
When can the mobility be carried out? Before 31 July 2017.
How to apply? Please, read carefully the Call Guidelines below, complete the online application form, and attach the requested documents.
How to encode fields of education (requested on proposals of mobility)
There is no deadline for the submission of applications for mobility with Russia. Applications are received, evaluated and grants are awarded on the on-going basis until funds are exhausted.
Application for mobility for incoming and outgoing Faculty