Open call for applications for mobility with Russia and South Africa
Deadline for the submission of applications is 21 April 2017.
The Alliance 4 Universities has been awarded funds under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility programme (Action KA107). Through these funds, students and faculty from Russian and South African partner universities and from A4U universities have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes. The following universities from Russia participate in the mobility scheme:
- Higher School of Economics
- Kazan State Technological University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute
- Moscow State Law Academy
- New School of Economics
- North-West Institute of Management
- Omsk State University
- Pyatigorsk State Linguistic University
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)
- Russian State University for the Humanities
- Southern Federal University
- Petersburg State Polytechnic University
- Petersburg University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO)
- Strelka Institute
The following universities from South Africa participate in the mobility programme:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Pretoria
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
Who can apply and how long can the mobility be? The call for Russia is for Bachelor (IN and OUT), PhD students (IN and OUT) and Faculty (IN and OUT). The call for South Africa is for Bachelor and Master students (only from South Africa to Spain), PhD students (IN and OUT), and Faculty (IN and OUT).
What expenses are covered by the grant? Grants provide a monthly/daily allowance according to the category of the mobility and the receiving country, and a fixed travel quota to cover the flight expenses.
When can the mobility be carried out? Mobilities under this call should be carried out during 2017-2018 academic year, and end before 31 July 2018.
How to apply? Please, read carefully the Call Guidelines before starting the application process. Go to the necessary category of mobility below (Bachelor, PhD or Faculty), complete the online application form and attach the requested documents.
Call Guidelines for Russia
Call Guidelines for South Africa
How to encode fields of education (requested on proposals of mobility)
Deadline for the submission of applications is the 21st of April 2017.