Call for applications for 1 staff mobility to India
The call is now closed.
The Alliance 4 Universities has been awarded funds under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility programme (Action KA107). Through these funds, staff from A4U universities have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
Who can apply? This call is open to teaching and administrative staff from A4U universities.
How long can the mobility be? The mobility period is 5 days plus 2 days for travel. In total, 7 days will be covered by the grant.
What expenses are covered by the grant? Grants provide a daily allowance and a fixed travel quota to cover the flight expenses.
When can the mobility be carried out? The mobility should be carried out during 2018-2019 and should end before 31 July 2019.
What are the deadlines? The deadline for applications was 28 June 2018.
How to apply?
- Read carefully the relevant call for applications
- Check the applicants’ guide (below) for step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the application.
- Check participating universities factsheets (below, to be published as they become available) for their research offer, available services and contact details.
- Complete the online application form, attaching the requested documents. Applicants are strongly advised to submit their applications well before the deadline so that their applications can be checked and errors corrected if any.
Applicants’ guides: for staff
Fields of education codes to be used in learning and mobility agreements
Participating university factsheets (please check the call for applications for the full list of participating institutions):
Application for mobility of staff
- – Application Form
- – Abridged CV
- – Mobility Agreement for teaching only or Mobility Agreement for teaching/training or for training only (only proposals signed by both sending and receiving institutions will be accepted. Signatures can be scanned)
Click here to read the feedback of students and teaching staff who already did an Erasmus+ mobility: https://alliance4universities.eu/en/erasmus-stories/
Contact details at A4U universities
Mobility Office at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB):
firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 93 586 8499
Mobility Office at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM):
email@example.com / +34 91 497 2935, + 34 91 497 3283
Mobility Office at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M):
firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 91 624 9550
Mobility Office at Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF):
email@example.com / +34 935 422 170 (for queries of Bachelor and Master students)
firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 935 422 063 (for queries of PhD students and teaching staff)